- Arrived at Bali - overnite at Billy Pendawa Homestay.
- Travelling from Kuta to ubud. Overnite at Villa Mandi, Ubud
- Barong Dance. Usually starts at 9 a.m.
- Celuk Village, Mas or Kemebuh Villages - gold and silver smith
- Buffet Lunch at Kintamani
- Luwak Coffee Place - coffee / tea testing
- Sightseeing of rice terrace at Tegallang
- Pura Tanah Lot - Temple of sea. Sini pun ada souvenir yang murah.
- Bedugul - Lake Bratan - Bedugul is a mountain lake resort area, located in the centre-north
region of the island near Lake Bratan
- Ubud Monkey Forest. Opening hours : everyday from 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
- Pasar Ubud. Located nearby Ubud Monkey Forest. Arts and crafty Souvenir.
- Lunch at Warong Ijau (besides bread cafe). Ada 2 shj halal restaurant in Ubud.
- Pampering ourselves SPA & massage at hotel
- Check out from hotel. Overnite at The Vie Villa, Seminyak. Best! ada private pool.
- All day beaches. Nusa Dua Beach, Padang-Padang, Pendawa dan Ulawatu.
- Nusa Dua Beach - Sports Activities. Walking in the Sea etc.
- Pendawa Beach. Awesome beach!!
- Padang-padang - best for surfer
- Request to have Kecak dance at Ulawatu Temple. (Entrance: RP30,000, Dance: RP100,000)
- Dinner at Malibaro. Kuta. Bebek sini sedap bak hang!
- Banjar Hot Spring. Located west of Lovina, Air Banjar (or Panjar)
- Sunset Dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
- Krishna Store. Market souvenir. Fixed Price but cheap.
- Kuta Market, Kuta Square. Souvenir.
- Matahari Square
- Legian Town. Nearby beach
- Lunch at KFC. All Fast food in Bali are Halal Thoiyibban.
Flight back to KL. Adios Bali. :)