Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcoming 2009

I just realized that 2009 is coming soon. Sedar tak sedar nak 26 tahun aku next year. Giler cepat ! I am still thinking what I have achieved through out this year. Not much or I can say nothing. Nak resign from IBM pun tak lepas2 lagi. It is not that I don't want to resign or in love so much with this company. It is just I still din get a good offer or at least something that I want. Memang penat working on night shift. But I don't have much choices. Siapa la nak bayar Myvi putih aku tue ! That was the first thing i concerned whenever I screamed i want to RESIGN.

Apa2 pun I still have good team EXCEPT perempuan sihir okey. Big Papa even though macam suke preasure tapi sometimes he kind of understanding what is happening. Next year he will be my new boss and Epul will be new TL. Uhhh... tak sabar aku nak menunggu official announcement by perempuan sihir. I think it will be more peaceful environment and only stress with work preasure and NO emo's things or stupidity of perempuan sihir. Hopefully everything will flow smoothly... i am counting. Daaaa.

No comments: