Sunday, December 7, 2008

writing @ hometown

hey... I went back to Malacca yesterday afternoon with bro and mum. Currently I am writing blog kat kampung. Uhh at last my cousin sister had her broadband actively functioning. Previously she had 'some' connections to streamyx.. entah aper tak tau. Tapi tak function... lom bayar lah. Dammmnn.. raya lepas tak dapat aku nak work from home. Luckily, my manager din realized. Kalau tak... kantoi aku.
Today I can said that I slept all over the day. Bangun kejap2 for solat and makan. In other word if plus last nite almost 15 hours. Giler betui letih aku nie. Took a leave for Monday and Tuesday. Guys I had to took Monday leave even though it is a public holiday in Malaysia. Aku kerja ikut US okey. Konon2 orang US lah! Hoping that I could get enough rest before I started back my dammmnn buzy working life. The very last quarter this year. Country and management target are so so ridiculous. Target for this month was 400 backlog. Theeee... obviously the target tak boleh achieved. Giler aper diorang nie. Current backlog last friday was 1200.
Furthermore Perempuan sihir tue let other billers took leave. Just left me and Fateen to work on the backlog. Itu pun epul yang mc and dodie yang tengah rotate tolong sikit2. I dunno what the management are thinking right now. The stupidity of perempuan sihir teserlah sekali lagi when she told someone in the team that she kasihan with Bob yang tak habiskan his leave and she was planning to repay the leave balance with money. What the #### ! It is so unfair okey my dear manager. If you did that to him... others will also asking the same favor. Can't you even think wisely whatever your decision. Jangan main tibai ajer. Nak buat baik pun kena pikir untuk semua. But people always said kalau dah bengap.. selamanya akan jadi bengap gak. Just hoping my new manager next month will be more professional and not emotional. Pity to UK team and emea where they will be having that manager as their manager. All the best

2 comments:

FATENEDAN said...

ehh..nama aku ade..tp over eja double E..ahahhaha..tu ah peh,pompuan gile tu dh tahap moghoyan endropous..

Pehchai said...

Ko pun cakap nak mengabadikan nama aku dalam blog ko setelah aku 'berjasa' dengan ko. Takde pon. Haremm... Hua Hua Hua