Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday My Best Buddy

This entry is specially for you bro ...

I've knew you for almost five years... yerps... kejap je kan. Aku still ingat lagy weh... on my very first presentation at sedaya's ... you shoot me with question yang aku tak penah pikir pon. I presented on BMW's cars... and you were asking me what does it mean with BMW. Simple kan.. but aku tak terpikir. Shitt... blur kejap aku time tuh. Started on that day... bile aku tengok ko jaa... aku hangin. Ceitt... sib baik aku dapat result yang ok. But as time pass by... final year... we become closer and yes... seriously aku sangat senang you being my close friend.

Thank you for .....

... being my gud listener... even though ko tau aku sangat mengada2 n senang aja nak sesentap.

... being my advisor... whatever you advise me... ape2 je yang ko bebel kat aku... semua aku still ingat sampai ari nie...

... being my kawan bertekak ... haiishhh aku kalau tak bertekak ngan ko sehari... rase cam pelik ja... heeee... sorry

... being my study partner... you teach me a lot bro... thank you sooooo much for all your help during our study.

... being my backup... hey... aku tau you alwaiz backup aku even though "some" people talk bad bout me... I knew that bro...even you never mentioned that to me... =)

Sebenarnye banyak lagy... but I think we both knows how good friend relationship should be. Kan?? Aku doakan yang terbaik buat ko and your family... and aku rela hilang seratus sahabat to get one good friend like you... =) Jangan hilang kan your sweetness tau ...Let me be the first to wish you... Happy Bufday Jay yang ke - 24...

1 comment:

dust said...

hah? 24?? happy birthday gak.